Axis mundi: roadside shrines & crosses, Polish Institute, Bratislava, SK
9th April – 2nd May 2019
Project, arrangement, production: Krzysztof Ligęza.
Exhibition details - click for more
- 13 prints in size of 90x60cm (framed 100x70cm)
- 1 print in size of 70x60cm (framed 80x70cm)
- 31 prints in size of 30x45cm (framed 40x55cm)
- 4 prints in size of 30x20cm (framed 30x40cm)
- 7 high resolution 3D panoramas on TV screen.
There was also the exhibition catalogue with selected images, my preface and dr Krzysztof Jurecki essay.
Media coverage - click for more
- Polish Institute in Bratislava website (Slovak language version)
- Film reportage in TV LUX (Slovak & Polish)
- Report on Polonia.sk portal (Polish)
- Radio podcast in RTVS radio (Slovak & Polish)
- Press Office of the Episcopal Conference of Slovakia (Slovak language version)
- “Hlavné správy” newspaper (Slovak language version)
- “Literárny týždenník” – weekly newspaper (Slovak language version)
- Szeroki Kadr portal (Polish language version)
The exhibition and the catalogue were made as a part of scholarship programme of Ministry of Culture and National Heritage of the Republic of Poland.
The project was made with the support of: