No products in the cart.
Axis mundi: roadside shrines and crosses,
National Museum of Przemyśl Region, PL
22nd February – 24th March 2019.
Project, arrangement, production: Krzysztof Ligęza.
- 13 prints in size of 90x60cm (framed 100x70cm)
- 1 print in size of 70x60cm (framed 80x70cm)
- 30 prints in size of 30x45cm (framed 40x55cm)
- 4 prints in size of 30x20cm (framed 30x40cm).
- 4 high resolution 3D panoramas on TV screen.
There was also an exhibition catalogue with selected images, my preface and dr Krzysztof Jurecki essay.
The exhibition and the catalogue were made as a part of scholarship programme of Ministry of Culture and National Heritage of the Republic of Poland.
Muzeum Narodowe Ziemi Przemyskiej w Przemyślu (National Museum in Przemyśl)
Muzeum Dwory Karwacjanów I Gładyszów w Gorlicach (Karwacjans and Gładysz Museum, Gorlice)
Instytut Polski w Bratysławie (Polish Institute in Bratislava, Slovakia)