Axis mundi: roadside shrines and crosses, National Museum of Przemyśl Region, PL
22nd February – 24th March 2019.
Project, arrangement, production: Krzysztof Ligęza.
Coordinator: dr Małgorzata Dziura (National Museum of Przemyśl)
- 13 prints in size of 90x60cm (framed 100x70cm)
- 1 print in size of 70x60cm (framed 80x70cm)
- 30 prints in size of 30x45cm (framed 40x55cm)
- 4 prints in size of 30x20cm (framed 30x40cm).
- 4 high resolution 3D panoramas on TV screen.
Info in media:
The exhibition and the catalogue were made as a part of scholarship programme of Ministry of Culture and National Heritage of the Republic of Poland.
The project was made with the support of:
Muzeum Narodowe Ziemi Przemyskiej w Przemyślu (National Museum in Przemyśl)
Muzeum Dwory Karwacjanów i Gładyszów w Gorlicach (Karwacjans and Gładysz Museum, Gorlice)
Instytut Polski w Bratysławie (Polish Institute in Bratislava, Slovakia)