Would you like to talk seriously about photography?
Or maybe photography is just a stepping stone from everyday life for you and you are only interested in development in the context of your technical abilities?
In both cases, it is vital to find yourself in the ocean of information. It can be difficult and sometimes much more time-consuming than the learning process itself.
There is no need to waste any time.
I will help you how to find yourself in all of it during individual consultation.
In exchange, you will help me (through the payment for the classes) to finance and develop my photography projects.
Individual consultation forms:
- 1:1 meetings
- video-conference (Internet)
- plein-airs on location
Selected modules and topics:
What equipment? Advise & guidance.
The use of contemporary photographic equipment.
Correct exposure – info & guidance.
Selection and control of the camera parameters.
- Using knowledge in real life situations.
RAW, JPG, TIFF, PSD – why, when & what for?
- Editing images via photographic software – “digital lightroom”. Pictures editing: tonal & colour correction, retouch elements etc.
- Screen calibration, colour management elements.
Digital archive system: how to safely store your files.
Types of imaging: conventions & genres.
- Documentary photography.
- Preparing your images to print & internet publishing.
- How to print your image? Contemporary forms: how to print for your archive and exhibitions.
- Printing in photolab (C-prints) and pigment printing
- Mastering pigment printing: technical aspects, use of various materials (glossy, baryta, cotton papers; alluminium and acrylic glass)
Storing, archiving & framing your images: collectors standards.
- Images selection methods.
- How to work on series.
- Focusing on portfolio.
- Framing according to collectors standards.
- Exhibition planning & organising: from A to Z.
- Determining the purpose and direction of activities.
- Analysis of learner’s interests and predispositions (during training).
- Evaluation of activities and achievements.
- Analysis of development barriers.
- Identifying areas of further improvement.